Why should you work with me? what issues you may have and how can I help you?
Why you should work with me!
- I am qualified in nutrition (not everyone who offers nutritional advice needs to be.
- I am passionate about how food shapes our overall health now and in the future
- I can demonstrate science, statistics and personal stories of why and how food is crucial to good or bad health
- I have helped and supported hundreds of clients over the years for a snippet of some client reviews look here https://www.louisemercieca.co.uk/videos-and-testimonials/
What issues do you face?
- Do you feel confused by food labels, health campaigns and what is actually good for you?
- Do you feel tired?
- Do you have digestive issues?
- Do you diet?
- Would you like to have children?
- Do you ache and feel run down?
- Are you concerned about your future health following a health scare?
- Would you like to ensure your children have a healthy future?
- Would you like to know how your diet today impacts on not only your future health but that of any unborn children and grandchildren?
How can I help you?
- I am a supportive nutrition coach and can guide you through the confusion
- I show you how to be in control of food
- I guide you each step of the way showing you how to implement change realistically and practically enabling a life-long change approach
- I teach you how to fall back in love with food (the right food)
- I show you how amazing YOUR body is and why you should be kinder to it to get the best from it now, and in the future.
Being in denial doesn’t make the issue go away!
The best preparation you can have for your own and your families health now and in the future is to take action today and I can help you see how that action doesn’t need to be scary.
So, don’t delay, I only take on a limited number of personal coaching clients each month, if you would like to book for a no obligation chat please do get in touch for a 15 min nutrition discovery call simply contact me to book in.
If you are an early years professional or a parent particularly keen on looking after your children’s health you may be interested to know that Louise is the host on her own food channel dedicated to talking children’s health, nutrition and lots of practical tips and advice. https://www.louisemercieca.co.uk/early-years-tv-food-channel/